Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Girly Questionaire!

This is a silly questionaire that I found on Striving to Serve at Home! It sounded like fun and there is a few things that maybe people don't know about me!
1. What two qualities do you want most in your future husband (besides being a Christian)? Ok, I think that I have posted this before, but hard worker and a kindness about him.
2. Is there a fictional character you see as a model for your future husband? Now this is silly...haha...actually I have never thought about this...let's see...Gilbert Blithe...I don't know...
3. Where do you want your wedding? My church, of course!
4. What are your views on courtship? Here the post on that!
5. Do you have a purity ring/locket? Yes...I have a Claddagh Ring. click here to read about it.
6. Do you have or want a hope chest? Yes, my parents gave me one on my 16th birthday. It is a maple, I believe, with a floral design on the front.
7. Will you wear a veil at your wedding? I don't know, but I am pretty traditional...plus, too, depends on if the Lord sends me a man! :-)
8. What kind of wedding dress do you want? modest of course! White of course!
9. What color bridesmaid dresses do you want? Blue...like a turquoise blue
10. What flowers do you want in your bouquet? I like hydrangeas...pink roses...but as far as, colors and certain flowers, not so sure!
11. What do you want to name one of your daughters? I like Victoria, Savannah...a few others...
12. What do you want to name one of your sons? Nathanial, my great grandfather on my mothers side was named Vaden, but it would have to be a joint decision.
13. How many kids do you want? As many as the Lord blessed our family with
14. What music do you want to play at your wedding? Piano and violins, but I have heard trumpets announcing the bride's entrance and I like that, too
15. Are you a hopeless romantic? Not really...but I do believe that God has a perfect plan for everyone's life and it is exciting waiting to see what the Lord is going to do in my life!

2 comments:

Kate said...

I hope you don't mind, but I did this on my blog too! :-) Such a cute little quiz!

God's Been Good said...

Nope, you are welcome to post it!

I'll enjoy reading yours!

Jennifer


For Your Enjoyment!