Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Recipe Mistake!!!

Rose left a comment just a little while ago with a question about the recipe for the cinnamon rolls...I put 3 cups of yeast but it is supposed to be 3 cups of the yeast dough! Sorry for the mistake...I left off the dough! I hope no one made the recipe with the 3 cups of yeast...those would be interesting! hahaha...again sorry! Thanks for letting me know, Rose!

2 comments:

Rose said...

Hey Jennifer,
Thanks for clarifying that. If I had taken more time when I read it I probably would have figured it out but I was in a hurry (and when i am in a hurry I dont read every word) and it quite confused me. I didn't you guys down in the south used that much yeast in yer bread. That would be kinda funny eh?
Thanks again,
I enjoy your blog,
Rose

God's Been Good said...

Haha...actually we don't use much in our house! Thanks for stopping by! And thanks for commenting!

Thanks for showing me the mistake!

Jennifer


For Your Enjoyment!