Hey, everyone! Hope everyone is having a great day? We are having a busy week, but I wanted to do something that I have been meaning to do for a long time....A Question and Answer post! I have been wanting to do this ever since I have seen it on several other blogs. So if any of ya'll, have any questions about what I believe about some things or maybe you are just curious about something about me, just leave a comment, and I will post the answers on a special post! Looking forward to reading your questions!!
Pantry Challenge Week #3
-
I'm participating in the $5 Pantry Building Challenge hosted by Patsi at A
Working Pantry.
This is what I added to my pantry this week.
The black bea...
1 day ago







5 comments:
Sorry by accident I entered your contest twice..lol..anyways!! My question is what are your thoughts on courtship? Thanks a bunch!
Jennifer
I don't have any questions for you, but I think this is a neat idea to do! Many times we read other's blogs and we get one idea of who they are, but that isn't always accurate. Good idea to do this.
(Sorry to have to leave an unnecessary comment.) My blog address has been changed.
Here is the link:
www.its4hisglory.blogspt.com
(Note: if you continue to follow my blog, you will have to rejoin.) Thanks!
Thanks for the question, Jennifer! I'll answer it soon!
Jennifer
I saw the question on courtship...what are you supposedly looking for in a man...
Just Curious...
Post a Comment