Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday, July 13, 2009

National Sword of the Lord Conference...coming soon!!!!!!!


Hey, ya'll, (don't I start every post like that) guess what is coming up? The National Sword of the Lord Conference!!! Every year we attend, and we have met many dear friends there! I am so looking forward to seeing all of ya'll! That's where I met Courtney and her lovely family and even her extended lovely family! For those of you who have never attended and are planning on attending, you are in for a real treat! The preaching, singing, and fellowship are awesome! And for those of you who have never heard about the Sword Conference, you can click here for more info. Only 14 days!




2 comments:

Becca said...

How fun! I've been reading about the conference in the Sword of the Lord for the last few months. I hope that you all have a great time! It sounds wonderful! :)

Hope that you have a blessed week!

~Becca

Naomi said...

We are counting the days! Look forward to seeing you and your family then!


For Your Enjoyment!