
Hey, ya'll, I hope everyone has had a great week! I have had a busy one! For those of you that hear from me via email, sorry if I haven't taken the time to respond back except for short little notes, everything has been rushed. We are getting ready to attend the National Sword of the Lord Conference next week! So excited! As you have probably seen from recent post! But anyway, getting ready to go, trying to get our clothes together (trying to find clothes for my younger sisters, the stores just do not carry anything worth having...and its kind of that time of year when clothes just start to look worn, and Bethany is still growing taller!) picking blueberries, putting up vegetables from the garden, and just the normal routine! Wow, have we been busy!
Another bit of bloggy news...Mama has finally posted something on her blog! Please be sure to check it out!
Other than that, that all the news! Please, pray that we have a safe trip next week as we travel to the conference! We also will be having some friends travel, too! Pray for their safety as well!
Have a great weekend!







1 comment:
Amen, love your blog Jennifer, and keep on posting for the glory of God, maybe you'd like visiting mine too, it is IFB KJV only, and Praise God I am a preachers wife.
Lots of love, Barbara
http://bakinnbitsbarbara.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment