Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Feminine Dress Day 2...

Okay, ya'll, here is day 2!




A casual day! I love my denim skirt and flipflops!



4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love it:) So cute!!

Kate said...

Haha, that has to be my favorite too. A Jean Skirt and flip flops is my most comfortable one also. :-) My Mama once said that she thinks I'll try wear a jean skirt on my wedding day since I love them so much. But that won't happen, I have my Mama's dress to wear on that day. ;-)

Our Cross Stitching Home/Historie/One of God's little Princesses said...

I want my daughter, Virginia to see your blog and this post in particular. Thank you for your positive example.

Amber said...

I love this femenine dress for a week idea! So clever!!! Also, it is a blessing to see other young women trying to dress right every day!


For Your Enjoyment!