Father's Day is coming up next week...what better way to start thinking about what your father means to you, than thinking about the good man he is! I am so thankful that I can claim my daddy as one of these good men! Oh, I pray that the Lord will send us a few good men! Men full of compassion, who are not afraid to stand for what is right, who are not afraid of death, a willing man of God, willing to go against the grain, willing to serve the Lord without applause! AMEN! That is truly what our churches are lacking! (the man is the head of the home, so goes the home, so goes the church, so goes the country) Praise the Lord I have one for a pastor and a father! Men, we ladies, need you to be the man that God has called you to be...will you be one of the few good men? Ladies, will you follow your husbands, your fathers? Will you lift them up in prayer? Will you allow them to be the leaders they are called to be?
I am so thankful to be the daughter of a good man and one day hopefully to be the wife of a good man...
I Corinthians 16:13, "Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong."







3 comments:
Hi Jennifer, my name is Brittney, and I have really enjoyed visiting your blog! I am independent Baptist and from the South as well! It's so nice to see other young ppl standing for what is right. You can veiw my blog at:
http://www.beasworld.blogspot.com
Have a wonderful day and God bless! =)
Amen! I would claim my Daddy as one of these good men as well! It is great to have a godly Pastor and Daddy. I was just listening to the song "A Few Good Men" on the new WC cd today...it really did make me think of my Daddy and the other good preachers out there.
Amen! I'm begging the Lord to bring a man along that is faithful to the Lord, and his family!!! Pastor's...(Like mine!!!) are always such an encouragement to me, and a reminder as well that there are good men out there...passing the truth along!
Post a Comment