
I saw this on Katie's blog the other day and I thought it was a great idea to do sometimes, plus I like the little picture!
FOR TODAY...May 11, 2009
Outside my window...Its cloudy and dreary, a good day to read.
I am thinking...about checking my email, what the week holds for me, what I will have to do today.
I am thankful for...this morning I am thankful for a good nights sleep (I haven't slept well the last couple nights).
From the kitchen...I haven't ate anything yet this morning, everyone is still sleeping in our house (Monday is kind of our day of rest from everything we do on Sunday.)
I am wearing...a denim skirt and a pink polka dotted shirt.
I am creating...this post right now...but I need to work on some things for church plus I would like to sew a little today.
I am going...to fix me some coffee and find something to eat maybe.
I am reading...Edges of His Ways by Amy Carmichael and A Housewife Desperate for God. (I think that is what it is called!)
I am praying...for revival, for the Lord's will in my life, asking the Lord to have His way in every situation. (He has already answered this in many ways in the Last couple days!)
I am hearing...my stomach growl!
Around the house...everything is quiet and dim and pretty much in place.
One of my favorite things...blogging.
A few plans for the rest of the week: Getting ready for our Mother/daughter/friend banquet at church, piano lessons on Tuesday and Friday...
Picture thought that I am sharing...I am so thankful for a great Daddy and Mama. Thank you both for being there for me!







2 comments:
Haha, our house is the same way one Mondays...I think it must just be something with Preachers and their family. :)
I am going to do this Simple Woman's Daybook sometime, when I get the time! LOL Now that my spring cleanign is done, and our missions meeting is over, I will actually have a lot of spare time! Love the pic of you with your parents!
Post a Comment