I had almost forgotten that it was Thursday! Can you believe that we are almost half way through this year? Here are just a few pics from last year!
Last Fourth of July, with sparklers!
The Sunday after Kid's Krusade with Brother Nate Beam, graduate of Ambassador Baptist CollegeMe with Blogger friend, Courtney at the Sword Conference 2008
Daddy with David Barnes, they sang "The Unseen Hand" together last year at our church after the Sword Conference. (I think that I have a video somewhere...)
Sarah, Rebekah, and Katie at Mama's Birthday party last year.
Well, here was just a peak into what our life was like last year! Hope ya'll enjoyed!







1 comment:
Great Pics!! Oh...I wanted to ask if you could add a couple things to your Special Prayer Requests...
1) The teens in our church that will be attending camp this year...pray we will all get along, and that the Lord will work within the hearts of us all! :)
and...
2) For my brother...He's wandered pretty far away from God. Pray God'll convict his heart...and He'll return to the Lord.
~Thanks so much!
Renee
Post a Comment