Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Saturday, April 25, 2009

WooHoo! 500 Profile Views!


I was just checking out to see how many people have glanced at my profile (not like there is anything there) ;-) I have reached the 500 mark! Woohoo! Just wanted to take the time to thank all of ya'll that stop by and visit! And Remember, "ya'll come back now, ya hear!"







Rebekah and I--last 4th of July



1 comment:

Dani Joy said...

I love this picture you look so carefree and happy!
You also look familiar. It´s weird ever since you asked me about PCC I thought maybe I would know you but you are 10 years younger than me. jejej. I just feel 18 at heart still!
You do have a beautiful smile!
May you have a true blessed day today!


For Your Enjoyment!