
This has been such a busy week for our household! We spent the first part of this week in South Carolina at a Campmeeting. (You can visit Rebekah's blog to watch a video of a group from Pastor Bobby Roberson's church, it is one of his favorite groups!) The meeting was so exciting! I was truly blessed! They paid for our stay and for our food, so that was an added blessing! Then, this weekend is another busy one for me! Please pray for me! I have to play for a wedding. I was asked at the last minute...so I am kind of stressed! But isn't it so great that the Lord is our strength?! We can do nothing without Him! Even the little things! Praise the Lord we can call on Him for strength and help in a time of need! He is so good!







1 comment:
I love your picture of the little old lady saying, "Would it kill ya to comment?'" I know exactly how you feel. I get so excited when I get a comment. It helps you to know what people think about your blog. Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am very new about all this blogging stuff. I just started blogging last week, now I am hooked. I think I am driving my husband CRAZY. Your blog is very encouraging. It's like my daily devotion. I can tell by your blog how much you love God. I know that is what drew me to your blog. You can really reach a lot of people through this. I haven't never really been into computers. My husband lives on the computer. I think that is probably why I haven't cared much about it. Continue letting God work through you. God Bless!
Post a Comment