How many of you remember the song from The King and I, "Getting to know you"? Well, I saw this little questionnaire on Katie's blog and thought "hey, that sounds like fun to do!" So anyway, here is a little bit about me! Hope ya'll enjoy getting to know me a little better!
~Your Favorite:~
Color? Blues, reds, pinks, pretty much any color!
Candy? Reese's peanut butter cups, and milky way
Main dish? a good steak and salad, anything Italian, or Mexican, I am not that picky! :-)
Dessert? chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate (I do like strawberry short cake)
Drink? Give me a Diet Coke from McD's any day!
Veggie? Collards, cabbage, corn on the cob, broccoli, okra, the list goes on....
~Do you?~
Go to Starbucks Coffee Shop? I have been a couple of times, it's ok...
Go to the mall a lot? Not much
Talk on the phone everyday to someone who is not family? mmm...nope
Read your Bible everyday? Yes, most of the time...I'm afraid that I am human still...but most of the time I do!
Do lots of reading? I go through phases
See your grandparents everyday? My Granny...she lives down the road.
Bake a lot? sure...we try to watch our bake goods in take here at home...though we bake chocolate chip cookies every now and then...
Clean your room everyday? It stays pretty clean...except for a book laying here and there. You'd think it was the county library!
Have to say your sorry to someone everyday? mmm...my family say that I say I'm sorry too much...haha...sometimes, I apologize for things other people do...let's just say I try to fix everything!
~A Certain Thing You Dislike Of Each Category~
Veggie? brussel sprouts and turnips!
:)Color? black (like a room painted that color, depressing!)
Drink? Dr. Pepper, root beer
Animal? snake, and deer scare me! I dreamed a herd of deer chased me once!
~Do You Have A~
Pet? one cat and two dogs, though the dogs are nor really mine...;-)
Gift card at the moment? No...they are all used up!
Sewing machine? Yes...I would like to do more with it...
Big mess under your bed? No...just my bed...(I sleep on a trundle)
Pack of gum in your bag or purse? no
Computer in your room? I have a laptop that stays in my room, in the living room, in my car, at church...
~Have you ever~
Been on a plane? Yes
Been out of state? Yes
Out of the country? No...I would like to! that would be so neat! Maybe to Venice or South America or Ireland
Been in a eight-teen wheeler? no
Been in a car accident? no...praise the Lord
Read about a hundred and fifty page book in about and hour? yes...hahahha...many many times
~Your Favorite Place to?~
Go shopping? For clothes: Good will, Walmart, Belks. For books: Goodwill, BAM
Eat out? McD's, Olive Garden, Western Sizzlin, Parker's, many many more!
Go visit? NC Mountains, the Coast...I would like to go one time to Maine...I would like to travel sometime!
Read a good book at? home on a rainy day in front of the fire place...in the car while traveling
~Random~
What color is your room? robin's egg blue
Do you share a room with anyone? yes, my sister
Have you ever went swimming in a pond? no way...that is kind of gross...I've heard of people dying doing that!
How old are you? 23
What year were you born? 1986
Are you related to anyone important or famous? mmm...granny says that we were related to Ava Gardner...but that is so funny...my daddy is important! All preachers are!
Have you ever met a vice president? nope
Are you getting bored yet? no...I usually don't have time to get bored! soooooo busy!
What are you thinking? It's about time for me to start supper!
Well, here is just a little bit about me...random facts...have a great day!







2 comments:
Glad you did the quiz too. I do love to know the little facts about my blogger friends. :)
I liked it! I will probably do it on my blog soon!
Post a Comment