Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

SNOW!!!!!!!!!!







Today, we had our first big snow! It was so nice to just stay home and rest and relax and play!






What are we doing? We look like we are all about to attack Mama!







Beka taking a pic for her blog!





Me, of course, taking a pic of myself!



Wow! It's really coming down!

6 comments:

Sammie said...

Awww you look so cute in your lime-colored hat!

Sammie said...

Awww! You look so cute in your lime-colored hat!

Becca said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, Jennifer! I was excited to find you and your sisters' blogs. It is encouraging to connect with like-minded young ladies!

--Becca

Sharon said...

I want to thank you for visiting my blog. You are a lovely young lady and have a beautiful blog!! I'll be listing you in my blog list.

Nicole said...

Yay! Another good blog to read! lol i found your link on Sam's blog and checked it out! I love the header you have! I will def. be checking out the website! Looks like you guys are really enjoying the snow...lol that makes one of us!

Courtney, Jer.33:3 said...

Love your hat!!! :)


For Your Enjoyment!