This Friday, Rebekah, Katie, Bethany, Mama, and I went to the Homeschool History Club in our area, and started learning how to quilt! The kids are restoring an old quilt for the competition later this spring! It was so interesting learning how the ladies did so long ago!
How neat! One of my aunts is quite good at quilting and she made a beautiful one for us as a wedding gift! Heard ya'll might attend the bus conference next month. Christopher and I may go too!!
I am 24 year old young lady, who loves the Lord and wants to please Him with her life. I am the daughter of Independent Fundamental Baptist Pastor. I am also an Independent Fundamental Baptist KJ Bible only young lady. I am also the daughter of a wonderful mother who is training us young ladies to be keepers at home. I am now engaged to a wonderful, godly, handsome, blue-eyed young man named Jonathan. I can honestly say that the hand of the Lord has brought our courtship and now our engagement about. I am so looking forward to planning our wedding and spending the rest of my life with my Sweetheart! I am truly thankful and rejoicing in what the Lord has done in my life! No, there is nothing too hard for God!
I may or may not agree with all or some of the content on these sites. Some of these blogs and sites have been a source of encouragement, learning, ideas, and other fun stuff! :) Remember this blog is KJB only!
Pantry Challenge Week #3
-
I'm participating in the $5 Pantry Building Challenge hosted by Patsi at A
Working Pantry.
This is what I added to my pantry this week.
The black bea...
🚨July Sale & 📆 What’s Next at WLW?
-
I LOVED doing Summer in the Psalms with you all! 📖 🏖️ 🌺 🔍 Here’s What’s
Next at WLW… 📆 Mark Your Calendars I am currently working on writing two
new...
Travel Party Event Theme
-
I would love to do some real traveling someday. Usually I only get involved
in short trips. You know, usually just somewhere here in California maybe
an ho...
I Have Been Here Before~ Hello Spring
-
Life has been large lately. Ever feel like life is just too large?
This morning I was looking back to a time in my life a few years ago. This
is an up...
Cookies & Coffee Ice Cream
-
It's our tradition to make homemade ice-cream on Memorial Day weekend. This
year we decided to try a new kind. Since we love coffee ice-cream, we tried
...
Christmas 19/January 2020
-
This was the picture we used for our Christmas card this year, but I'm
sure you knew that already...since we probably sent you one!
Due to the fact th...
Loving Winter!
-
Okay, you wouldn't live in this part of the world if you didn't love
winter! I could live without the icy roads, but other than that, its pretty
nice. One...
Bullet Journals, Homeschool-Style
-
Bullet journals have revolutionized my life by helping me to get organized
again. So it makes sense that I'd want to teach my kids the same efficiency
and ...
The Miracle of Birth (Baby #7)
-
You remember when I shared our fifth baby’s exciting arrival through a
little mini-series of stories (first post of series) about four years ago?
It was in...
Happy Valentines Day
-
Happy Valentines Day, this is my valentine of 57 years, do we look happy??
We are very much so and had a great time with friends at a senior part.
Have a v...
-
medo de investir mostrar como vai fazer sem riscos
[image: Resultado de imagem para apostas esportivas]
Nesse mercado e tudo isso aí eu falei ah e pra te...
Looking For My Counselor
-
A few months ago I had something happen in my own personal life, something
that was just kind of between me and God. No one knew everything going on
ins...
Happy Mother’s Day?
-
As Mother's Day approaches I have many memories on my mind, most of those
are sweet happy moments but entangled in those are sad ones too. You see
for se...
Time to Move Away
-
I'm moving to another site. If you'd like to follow me there, email me at
kristim71@yahoo.com and I'll be happy to send you the link. All comments
here w...
Music Room Bulletin Boards
-
I have been busy preparing for the new school year and getting my classroom
ready. I got the idea above for the background on Pinterest. Thankfully, I
ha...
heeeeeey!!!!
-
okay, so i found it too weird just jumping back into this blog and wanted
to start fresh with something new. you can now find me over at:
http://heeyit...
Converting to Wordpress
-
Yes, I have revamped my blog on Wordpress and will be posting there more
often. For now, or until further notice I will not be posting here at all.
For no ...
Reading Challenge 2014
-
Every year I like to participate in Goodreads reading challenge. I found
this to be an excellent way to keep track of the books I have read and the
boo...
Whew...what a time!!!
-
Hello all,
So sorry for the long blogging post delay. I am back home in NC at my
sister's place. My family went home to NC for Christmas the Saturday befo...
The Hutch's New Look
-
Just whipping out a quick post to show y'all how the hutch is looking right
now. I will be putting out my Fall and Halloween stuff in the next few
weeks s...
Slicks!
-
Slicks finally opened! We had never been before, so Gramma and Grampa took
us out day before Mother's Day! It was soooo good! I got Cotton Candy...
yep. T...
Tis the Giving Season!
-
As the title of this post says Tis the Giving Season!!!! Really, I think
that the giving season should be all year round, but this time of year
people are ...
Pass the Word!
-
Welcome to Quest for Contentment! My name is Brittany Ingerson, and I am
opening this blog for single young ladies who are on their own special
"Quest for...
Hope You'll Check These Out!
-
Here are my blog addresses... Hope you will check them out! :)
www.jordans--corner.blogspot.com
www.simplycurlydos.blogspot.com
Jordan
Raindrops and Sunsets, Friends and Flip Flops!
-
Hey there! :D I haven't posted on here fahefah. But I wanted to share these
pictures with you!! :D These aren't editted, I took them with my super
duper co...
I'm Very Sorry
-
I'm not going to delete my blog because one day I will have internet at
home and be able to blog again. I really wish I could be faithful and blog
about al...
-
I know I know, Ashlyn Post more and longer than me but, some day It will
happen am Sure......
( I hope im sure ) So for now every body have a wonderful week...
3 comments:
That quilt is beautiful! I want to learn to quilt - that's on my list. I thought I'd start with something small like a quilted runner.
Manuela
How neat! One of my aunts is quite good at quilting and she made a beautiful one for us as a wedding gift!
Heard ya'll might attend the bus conference next month. Christopher and I may go too!!
Courtney, It will be so great to see you and Christopher at the Bu COnference! We will, Lord willing, be there on Tuesday!
Jennifer
Post a Comment