Yes, wow, it has been a while since I posted! Now, I'm a married woman! I have successfully cooked 4 home cooked suppers with out burning! Woohoo!!!!! I'm so excited about being a homemaker for Jonathan and the Lord! It is a wonderful job! Right now, we don't have internet connection in our home, so I'm sitting in McD's parking lot sipping a large Diet Coke listening to Christmas music! Just drove down the mountain by myself, too!!! I had to conquer that fear!! Anyway, since I can't upload pics anymore, Rebekah, my sister, was sweet enough to upload them to her blog first! Thanks, Rebekah! (Oh also thanks to our wonderful photographer, Mrs.Shoshannah!!
She did such a wonderful job, thanks so so SO much!!!!)
The Beautiful Christmas Decorations in the Reception area
So bubbles and little cookies we gave out....."Merry Christmas! Love, Jonathan and Jennifer"
Love this one.....My shoes...I had white ones first, but a week before I saw these at Payless and had to have them to complete the wedding theme! Don't our rings look cute together! <3!
I love these...the hearts with the rings are simply beautiful!
Inside the church...It was just perfect! Just like I always dreamed!
Daddy giving the plan of salvation after the ceremony!
Me with my wonderful parents! The Lord has been so good to give me such wonderful loving godly parents!
This one is so cute!
We had the hardest time getting our candle to light! ;S But that was a great memory to look back on....hahaha...
Getting ready for the kiss!!!!
a random shot...I love this one...sitting in the pew looking into Jonathan's blue eyes!
Granny and I...
I love this one, too! Look at all those curls!
Me and my Daddy! I love you!
It's a deal!
I thought these were super neat!
There's my handsome husband!
Now I have to say that this was awkward for us! Cutting the cake...
But we did it!!
This was fun!!! I threw the bouquet plus my pearl bracelet!
I love love this one...I love being in my strong man's arms!
Groom and Groomsmen looking dapper
We have both been so blessed with such wonderful parents!
Another wonderful picture with my Sweetheart!
A Kiss!
Time to hit the road!!!!!
More pics coming soon!!!!!!







































17 comments:
Jennifer, the pictures were beautiful!
Congratulations to you and your man!!! :D
~Kristi
Congratulations!! It looks like your wedding was BEAUTIFUL!! On Dec. 14th we will have been married exactly 3.5 years, and let me tell you, it only gets sweeter with time!!!! :)
Congratulations! You looked beautiful!
I LOVE your shoes!!
I loved your wedding dress,exactly the style I would go for:) It looked like such a beautiful wedding and they were beautiful photos!! Glad to hear your enjoying life as a homemaker:) God bless!
Jennifer
What a beautiful wedding!!! You both look SO happy. Thanks for sharing these pictures, Jennifer! :)
~ Love,
Lindsay
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED the pictures!! y'all are soo very cute together and I'm so happy for you two. :) So very sweet. The photographer did a great job!!!! Loved them and I absolutely loved your dress!!!!
I can't wait to see more, but it looks like you made out with the photographer. There are a lot that I like. But I have to tell you i LOVE the shoes!!!
Whooo hooooo!!SO happy for you! Congrats! More pictures, PLEASE!!!!!!!
Beautiful pictures! God Bless You Both!
Well I was wondering when you were gonna post, I'm glad your husband is being good to you, taking you to mcd's and getting you a dt.coke....haha Love you!!!!!!!!
Beautiful pictures. Happy to hear you are enjoying your new life as a homemaker
Congratulations! It looks like it was a beautiful wedding...and the pictures turned out great...and I love your dress and your shoes :)
Thanks for all the comments, everyone! Hopefully, I'll be able to post more pics soon!!!!
Jennifer,
I can't believe how fast time goes...Your pictures were absolutely STUNNING...I love the red against the white...And your shoes LOVE them..Congratulations to you..
In Christ
Angelina
YAY! Congratulations and blessings to you both. What a wonderful Christmas this will be for you and your families! The pictures are beautiful. God is so good, and no, nothing is too hard for Him!
Congratulations, I enjoyed the pictures so much! Your dress was absolutely gorgeous! God bless you both!
Congratulations! I haven't been on the Internet for a while cuz we have been super busy, but checking your blog was one of the first things I did! Love the pictures! Ya'all look so happy! I really like your theme, and your dress, as well as your bridesmaids were so beautiful, yet very modest! Congrats!
Post a Comment