1. I love my southern hair...yes, my sisters tease me all the time, because I still love my voluminous hair! :) Southern Hair with the curls and hairspray and I am happy!
2. I'm not much on sarcasm or negative comments.
3. I was raised calling people over 21 Miss and Mr. or Mrs. and Mr. until I know they are younger than me or they ask to be called by something different. (Another southern trait...along with yes ma'am and no sir) What's so funny is I've called friend's siblings Miss by mistake....let's just say they had a good laugh...but it is so hard to break a habit! ;)
4. I love to laugh! Giggle! Smile!
5. I've only had one boyfriend...
6. If I could choose a time period to live in, it would be the early 1900s. Love the hair and the dresses.
7. I'm not usually a morning person, but I'm getting better at it!
8. I'm getting ready, Lord willing, to start my dream job. Becoming a wife and homemaker! Plus, I'll have the most awesome and dream employer!
9. I'm not much of a shopper unless I have cash...I love to "look" shop sometimes, but it is so much funner to even just have a couple dollars and shop. Plus, they always say at the ladies' meetings, "Don't go shopping unless you have money or you need something!" But it is fun to go sometimes! :) (Have you not figured out that I'm a complex person? hahahahhaa...)
10. I love countdowns...especially to November 27....5 more days!!!!!
So, no more posts until after our wedding with hopefully plenty of pics!!!






6 comments:
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and a most blessed wedding day! Can't wait to see the pictures! Enjoy, it is truly such a special time in life, what a blessing!
Congratulations! It's almost here!
Enjoy this week-it will go by sooo fast =) If anyone offers to buy you something to eat or drink, let them! I got busy and didn't even think about eating :)
Enjoy the last few days you have in your parents home-make sure to spend some one on one time with them :)
Enjoy your wedding day-it too will go by soooo very fast :)
Enjoy your first kiss :) It's so worth waiting for :)
Enjoy your honeymoon-enjoy getting to be alone and getting to know each other :)
May God greatly bless your special day =)
The "newly" Mrs. Nom =)
I hope this week goes smooth, as well as 'the day'! Will be praying for ya!
so very happy for you both. Have a blessed wedding week!
Dear Jennifer,
I have been away from blogging for awhile and was wanting to get caught back up...I thought about you and wonder how close you were getting to becoming an Newly Married Bride....Well I guess you are one...Congratulations and I am sure you are Blessed beyond belief...can't wait to see your lovely Wedding pictures...
In Christ
Angelina
pray your Wedding day was a special one I keep checking for updates, and please becareful living in WV its very cold up there and the winters are bad.
Post a Comment