- Invitations are out this week! This is a BIG check mark on my list!
- Gifts for the Bridesmaids are bought.
- Flowers paid for.
- Cake situations may be about to be resolved (This is a major expense! Who knew that flour, sugar, eggs, and such could amount to $800.00! After we found that out, we decided to try somewhere like Walmart, but we went to a party that they messed up a cake. I started having second thoughts about having them do it. So, I thought, "Why not pray about it?" Isn't it amazing how the Lord will answer even our smallest prayers? So, right after I prayed about it during daddy's sermon, we had a visiting preacher and his wife there on Sunday night, and she came up to mama after church and told her that her mother makes wedding cakes! We are supposed to meet with her on Thursday. Please pray that all goes well!
- Wedding gown fits perfectly! I love it!
- Bridal Portraits are going to be done on Saturday by Mrs. Shoshanna at 2:00.
- Wedding hairstyle decided on!
- Bridesmaids dresses altered.
- Order of service typed out, just needs to be handed out!
- Singers lined up! Music for singers picked out...this was very hard for me...I love music!
Pantry Challenge Week #3
-
I'm participating in the $5 Pantry Building Challenge hosted by Patsi at A
Working Pantry.
This is what I added to my pantry this week.
The black bea...
1 day ago






5 comments:
I'm so glad it is you and not me! Haha! Just kidding, but I do remember being so stressed out trying to get all that stuff together! I CAN'T WAIT to see pictures!!! I hope you get them up right after the wedding! Hahaha! Just kiddin'! Have fun! I'm so happy for ya! :)
wow you are so organized pray all goes well and works out well
How exciting, Jennifer!!! I am SO happy for you and Jonathan. :)
Thank you for sharing all that you share on your blog. Your new kitchen is lovely. Your post are always interesting and a blessing to read. I hope you continue to blog after you are married and look forward to reading those post. Have a great day in the Lord
Laurie - Ga.
Thanks everyone for your encouraging comments! I love and appreciate every one!
Laurie,
I'm planning on continuing to post, that's one reason I opened the other blog up, too! Maybe to post some on homemaking...mishaps ;) and things that I learn along that journey of heart and home...but I also will be keeping this one up too!
Post a Comment