Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday, September 27, 2010

2 Months to Go!!!!

HOORAY!!!! We have hit the two month mile stone!!!! Only two months to go!!! We have finished with our showers, and now time to finish putting the final touches to some of the wedding plans! Such as...

  • Picking up my dress from alterations...It's funny, I forgot how much I really loved it until I put it on for her to pin it up...I LOVE MY DRESS! It was such a blessing how the Lord gave it to us at such a great deal! I was looking for a modest dress (not one that was sleeveless and had to find a jacket, which if I had to I could, but anyway...), and I was looking for a store close to our area that sold modest dresses. One store was discontinuing their line of wedding dresses, and they happened to have 3 dresses in my size! Plus they were selling them for half off!!! I got a $700 dress for around $340!!!
  • Finishing the invitations...I have printed off 100 so far and have another 100 to do! Then to add the finishing touches to make them beautiful!
  • Pick up some tulle from a friend that was married two weeks ago!
  • Try my hair a couple of times...my sister, Rebekah, says I will be too stressed to do it on my wedding day...hmm...
  • Order cake!
  • Plan food for the reception...
  • Plan schedule for wedding day!
  • Finish picking out music for the wedding (I have a problem...I like too many different songs!! :D)
That's just a few things on my list! Only 2 months, after all the planning, we will be enjoying all the hard work everyone has put into our wedding, Lord willing, and I'll be married to the most wonderful man! <3! Pray for us!

4 comments:

Pioneer Beauty said...

Congratulations Jennifer,
On Your Two Month...Mark..I saw the Pictures come over last night..and took a quick peek..I was going to come back and leave a comment and forgot...I thought the Picture of your Mother and Father by the Water Fall ( I think it ) was very precious...I pray your next two months is a Joy...Many Blessings In Christ
Angelina

Jennifer said...

Thanks, Mrs. Angelina!

Jennifer said...

two months? Amazing how fast time flies! I'll be married two years on Nov 1st and I still can't believe it was that long ago. Good luck with the final things on your checklist.

Cove Girl said...

I can't believe it's 2 months away already! It's the home stretch now!


For Your Enjoyment!