Hey, Everyone! Here are the pics like I promised! I love draft blogger!!!! Uploaded all the pics so much faster! Here we go:
On Thursday night, Jonathan arrived after 10:30 right before we headed to stay at Granny's for the night. As he walked into the door, he held a vase filled with a beautiful dozen red roses!!! Plus a Love Letter/card! But the best part was seeing Jonathan walk through the door with his handsome smile!
My Beautiful Roses: My First Red Roses...
Then after Rebekah and I heading off to Granny's...the next morning, we came back home, ate breakfast, and headed to go register and buy wedding bands! We bought our bands at Kay's, and headed for Walmart, but wouldn't you know? The Walmart register machine was broke! So, we headed to JcPenney's!
Signing up at JcPenney
Yes, I am very happy!!!!!
Picking out sheets and Jonathan with the scan gun...
After eating lunch at Taco Bell and one more errand, we went to church so that Daddy could counsel us.
It wasn't as bad as I thought...haha...not at all...
Afterwards, we took Rebekah to her piano lesson. It was a great time to sit and talk to Jonathan while she was teaching!
Me and my Man...
After Rebekah's lesson, we came home and had Bethany's 13th Birthday Party! Can you guess the theme?
Hilarious, right?
Mama's birthday is coming up in the next week, too, and Daddy bought her a fire pit and patio set...here we are trying to get the fire to start...
Will it stay lit?
YES!!!!!!!
Molly is certainly studying something!
Bethany looking so excited!!!!!!!
Katie in her serious pose...
Bethany with her Indian doll
Jonathan and I eating away...
Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to you...Ice Cream Cake!!!!!!!
Moolah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Notepads....
Mandy books!!!!! Bethany love `em!
Well, that's all for now, Folks!






5 comments:
Dear Jennifer,
Oh...how sweet..You could just feel the JOY and BLISS..that you radiated through those pictures..And what a Blessing to be able to receive godly counsel on your marriage from your delightful Father...I must say I laughed when I saw him in the Indian head dress...that photo is deffiantely a keeper..May the Lords blessings continue to be with you as you get closer to your special day..
In Christ
Angelina
O wedding shopping. So far what I've noticed from my friends is that whenever the groom gets the gun that usually things pop up that weren't on the list in the beginning. That's how my friend Amy ended up with a quesadilla maker, which they actually use more than they thought the would. Hope that you get all that you were hoping for.
What's draft blogger?
Sounds like you had a wonderful time! Love the pics! I like the Mandie books too... they're pretty good. :)
Cove Girl,
Instead of going to blogger.com, go to draft.blogger.com. It is a little different uploading pictures. It will even sometimes take the pictures that you have already on your blog and have them ready to use again, if that makes sense? Hope that helps!
Thanks everyone for the comments!!!
Post a Comment