Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday, August 23, 2010

Jennifer's Daybook...

 FOR TODAY...August 23, 2010
Outside my window...dark...night has set in...oh...but today was pleasant...not way too hot...not too humid...thunderstorm this evening...

I am thinking...3 more days!!!! Until I see my Handsome Fiance'...woohoo!!!! I am thinking about other things, too...different things to register for on Friday! If any of ya'll have something that has helped you as a homemaker, that you would recomment not doing without, I would love to hear from you!

I am thankful for...that we are down to 2 digits and not 3!!! I am also thankful for my family...I know that in 96 days I will be leaving home, Lord willing, and Jonathan and I will be starting our own home...I'm so thankful that my parents have showed me what a good Christian home should be like...
From the kitchen...chicken pastry, cornbread, deviled eggs, onion casserole, and mustard sallet...a good ol' Southern meal...

I am wearing...my purple shirt and, of course, my denim skirt...

I am creating...I am hoping to start getting together the bridemaides flowers...we are going to go look at ribbon tomorrow...I need to add some more recipes to my recipe book...I started adding them to almost like a scrapbook type book a few years ago...

I am going...to go to some friends' house tomorrow for some fellowship, teach piano, look at things to register for sometime before Thursday, prepare for Jonathan coming!!!!

I am reading...nothing much...does anyone have any good ideas?

I am hearing...Mama on the phone with my Uncle...

Around the house...just finished cleaning the kitchen not long ago, everyone settling down for the night...

My favorite things...talking to Jonathan, the end of summer, the way you can feel the weather changing, starting to wear fall clothes after wearing the same clothes all summer even if it is not a new outfit, going to church on Sunday morning and seeing the vans full, the Christmas season, looking through the home aisles in Marshalls...

2 comments:

At Home Together said...

Our daughter is reading Jane Eyre for the first time. I am reading Corrie ten Boom's first book, A Prisoner and Yet , , ,
I know these are exciting times for you and your family. May I send you a recipe for your scrapbook? Mrs. Janis

Jennifer said...

Yes, you may send me a recipe! I would love that! Thanks for the suggestions, too! Do you have my email?


For Your Enjoyment!