Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Saturday, August 21, 2010

98 days and counting...

Hey, Everyone! Hope everything is going well! Things are hopping here as you can probably tell by the lack of blogging...I do get on here, but taking the time to do a post is minimal (if that sounds right?).

Lord willing, we are down to 98 days! Woohoo!!!!!!! No more 3 digits!!!!!!!! Now, we are starting to plan showers! So, on to picking colors for decorating, deciding where to register, and such! Which to be honest, I think that I love to much that it is hard to decide on what I really really love when it comes to decorating...sigh...but I am beginning to narrow down to some main color schemes! Which is good, because this coming week, Jonathan is coming back down so we can register! YAY!!!!!! I can't wait to see...yes, to see my Sweetheart again! It feels like it has been such a long long time!

Church is going great! We have been having several new visitors...the bus kids are starting to come back more regularly since school is getting ready to start back soon, and we have also added some new ones which make it exciting! Harvest Sunday will be coming up next week...with Sunday dinner at church (it is kind of like our "fall" Homecoming)...so everything is getting busy there!

At home, things are rolling, too. Mama is getting ready to start back homeschooling Katie and Bethany. Blueberries have finally stopped coming off (we picked our last 12 quarts to sell on Friday!). They are a blessing to have, but after awhile, all you see when you close your eyes is blueberries, blueberries, blueberries!!! Rebekah and I are still teaching piano, and she will be taking over some of my students in November, Lord willing. The wedding pile in the corner of our room is getting bigger...I need to find a box...hmm...with a lid...I need to see to that...

No comments:


For Your Enjoyment!