Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sunday, July 11, 2010

20 Weeks and Counting...


Yes, everyone, we are down to 20 weeks!!!! Woohoo!!! Well, maybe, a little under 20 weeks....let's see...so far we have:

  • My Dress: needs alterations!
  • My Shoes
  • My Veil
  • Bridesmaides' dresses: picked out and ordered
  • Guest book with pen
  • Bubbles
  • Invitations (at least some for now): bought them at Michael's with two 50% off coupons! Only paid $8.00 for 100 invites (bought 2 boxes)!! Better than Walmart that's for sure!
  • Bridemaides' flowers (we are doing these ourselves)
  • Rented chocolate fountain for November (don't you just love 'em?)
  • Over 13 yards of white tulle (still may need more of this)
  • Pianist (the Lord worked this out!)
  • On the side: 1 cake pan, 1 pie pan, 1 decorative plate rack (just random finds for later! :D)
So that is what is going on for right now as far as wedding stuff! Today has been a good day so far...great Lord's Day, in a great church, with a great pastor! Had a great afternoon talking to my Jonathan...he always makes it a great day... ;-)...anyway, I got a little sidetracked there...I have to say, "I love Jonathan!"...ok...I did have a wonderful day today. We had some wonderful fellowship with our family and our newest member and her family. It is so great to be able to fellowship with fellow brothers and sisters in Christ!

Well, it is getting late. Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday!

3 comments:

Ashlyn Y said...

Have you found a photographer yet? ;) I like your picture!

Jennifer said...

Nope, not yet...but there is one that I am waiting to hear from that was a pretty good price...just pray that I find the right one! Thanks...

Aaron and Naomi said...

You're really on top of things! I didn't have some of those things taken care of 'till like the month before! Wedding shopping is so much fun though :) - except for all the difficult decisions


For Your Enjoyment!