My Beautiful Gorgeous Ring...from my very Sweet Jonathan...he makes me feel like a princess!!
Eating at the Bluebird Diner
I guess we sure were thirsty....
AHHHHHHHHHH.....
I think I caught Seth in middle of trying to make a face...or either he was thinking really hard...hmmm...
Daddy and Mama after receiving maps, info, and a well-worded (or a very fast intro into Mount Airy) by the lady in the visitor center...
The Courthouse...
Somehow...when we are together we seem to always end up in jail...Rebekah says we are prisoners of love... :)
Notice the change of sign from the top...hmmm....
I wonder what they were in for...
I knew that we would get into trouble...
I know that Andy and Opie must get tired of posing all day long, don't you?
Can you believe it? Look very closely...what is wrong?
Andy and me....he looks a lot thinner in person...
Oh no.......
Mama and her silverware chime
Last picture...my Fiance' in front of Floyd's Barbor shop...<3<3<3
Hope ya'll enjoyed!!






8 comments:
Wow, it looks like y'all had a great time in Mayberry. ;) Thanks for sharing all the fun pictures, Jennifer!
~ Love,
Lindsay
Great pics! The ring is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, yeah, the taxi said 'playberry'. :)
hmmm...Brooke...look a little closer...
I know... It says "Also serving mt. poilt" It's supposed to be Pilot.
The Mount Poilt. Sorry for thinking the "Mayberry' was "Playberry" hahahaha!!!!!!! I haven't been very well lately. :)
We're big fans of the Andy Griffith Show... that would be cool for our family to go visit "Mayberry"
Love these pictures! Michael and I actually spent part of our honeymoon in Mt. Airy! You just can't beat the Andy Griffith SHow!
Blessings to you all.
Hahaha, prisoners of love! that's great!
Post a Comment