Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Saturday, June 19, 2010

I said..................................................................


YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, everyone, I did!!! I said yes to the most handsome, most wonderful young man in the whole wide world!!! I am taken!!! Today, we met Jonathan and his family halfway, and he proposed to me so wonderfully!!! We also told each other that we love each other for the very first time! Oh...God is so very very good!!! Pictures to follow!!!

6 comments:

Brooke said...

WOW!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!! I am SOO happy for you both, Jennifer and Jonathan!! That is sooo awesome. I agree that the Lord is good very good indeed!!! CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GodisSoGood said...

Hi! You may not know me but I hav been following ur blog quite regularly!!! It is a great encouragement to me!!! and CONGRATS!!!!

Daniel and Rachel said...

Awwwww, CONGRATS!!!!!! :) Looking forward to more pix!!! :D

Lindsay said...

Oh... CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
I'm *so* happy for you two! :)

Dakota Covey said...

yeah!!! Congratulations! My mom and I are very happy for y'all! You guys seem PERFECT for each other!
~sarah

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

Congratulations!!!


For Your Enjoyment!