Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday, May 17, 2010

Another Wonderful Weekend with Jonathan...part 1

This past Thursday, Jonathan came down to spend a couple days with me and my family. I had such a wonderful time spending it with him. On Thursday night, before Rebekah and I headed to spend the night at granny's house, Jonathan surprised me with a dozen yellow and pink roses (Circus roses)! I loved them! They were so beautiful!
See! What did I tell you!

One picture before headed out the door! Just enough time to say "hello," "thank you," "I love the roses," "I'm glad you made it here safely," "See you at 8:00," and "Goodnight!"


The next morning, we headed to the coast! Jonathan hadn't been since 1998 so I asked Daddy if we could drive down for the day. We had such a great time!


Walking on the boardwalk to get to the ocean...

The Atlantic Ocean...


Ahhhh...the feel of the sand between your toes...I love it!




Getting our feet wet!
Katie...doing something...





Talking...we did a lot of talking...







Mama found this jellyfish that had washed up...there were a bunch of them out there in the water!










After staying on the beach for about an hour and a half, we headed to a fort in the area and looked around. Daddy and Jonathan are sure blessed to be surrounded by a group of ladies...haha...just kidding! :) Then again, I'm the blessed one!


Bethany and Katie looking in this thing that heats up cannon balls...

Mama saying this is what we used to have in our house when we were little...




Trying not to smile is really hard when I'm with Jonathan...so this time I hid my mouth! :)




I really like this one!



Last one for now ya'll! Hope ya'll have enjoyed a few from our weekend! Will be back with a few more before the end of the week! Plus a couple of new posts, Lord willing!





2 comments:

Brooke said...

Loved the pics!! They're really cool! I hope one day I can see the ocean as well!! =D The jellyfish was really cool and it looks very slimy! :) I like the picture of both y'all's initials in the sand with y'all in the background! That's really cool! =D

Covnitkepr1 said...

And to think our God tells that ocean how far it can come on land.
I’ve enjoyed looking over your blog. I came across it through another blog I follow, and I’m glad I did. I am now a follower of yours as well. Feel free to look over my blog and perhaps become one as well


For Your Enjoyment!