Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Random Thoughts...

Ok...I've started this new blog, and now I am totally drawing a blank! That is really bad, isn't it?...

Let's see...what is going on here and what has been going on here...maybe I can tell about that?

1. Last week (April 3), Jonathan and I have been courting for 4 months! It has been such a blessing getting to know him, and to see the Lord working in our lives.

2. Daddy has been asked to preach in the Philippines in July. Please pray as he decides whether to go or not.

3. Rebekah is out of town visiting a few friends that attend Crown College in Knoxville, TN. It is really weird when she is not home...kind of quiet...ok...really quiet!

4. Lord willing, I'll get to see Jonathan again in 14 days!

5. One of my kids on Sunday was crying because he thought that Daddy was not going to take him home on Sunday...his Sunday school teacher was teaching about Heaven, and he didn't want to go because he thought he would not be able to go home after church! (I know...I shouldn't have laughed at him...but it was kind of funny!)

6. I have 3 favorite days: Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday! ;-)

7. The Wysteria is blooming...I love to see wysteria hanging in the trees!

8. My car which was white is now a soft yellow!

hmmm....

I guess that is about it for this week. I need to post of the Easter pictures on here some time! Hopefully, I'll get to that later! Have a great evening, everyone!

1 comment:

Cove Girl said...

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog and follow my postings. I look forward to seeing what God lays on your heart to share and encourage us as well.

My Pastor is in the Philippines right now preaching for our missionaries over there. From what I hear of the reports it's all been really positive for both the members there and him.

I noticed that you posted something on Amy's blog, A.E.L., about her wedding photos. I was the blessed individual that got to take those for her. If you wanted to see more you can check them out at this old posting of mine, http://covegirl79.blogspot.com/2009/09/i-know-all-you-want-are-photos.html

OK I'm off to read more:)
~Carolyn


For Your Enjoyment!