Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

2 more days!!!!!!!

This week has been a truly busy week for me! The last two days, we have been at a local camp meeting (well, about an hour drive from our house). The services and the fellowship has truly been sweet!

Then, on Thursday (drum roll, please!), I get to see Jonathan again!!!! Woohoo!!! Yay!!!!! Please pray for our safety as we drive on Thursday! Hopefully, I'll take some pictures... Rebekah is usually the photographer of most of the pics...I'll try to do better this time!

So, why am I telling you all this? Well, I won't be back until next Monday or Tuesday in blog world, but I hope everyone has a lovely week and weekend! Keep looking up! ~Jennifer

2 comments:

Dakota Covey said...

have fun!!!!!

~sarah

Ashlyn Y said...

Hope you have fun!
Will you still be doing you Heart and Home blog?


For Your Enjoyment!