Okay, ya'll, here are a few more pictures from this weekend! I have a few more, but for some reason, blogger is not letting me upload any more right now...oh well...here we go!
.JPG)
Katie and Bethany gave me Cadburry Eggs...don't you just love 'em?
.JPG)
My parents gave me a whole new outfit...skirt, shirt, shoes, jewelry, even perfume!
.JPG)
Jonathan's family (Mrs. Naomi, Mr. John, and Seth) sent a basket filled with goodies (notecards...I love notecards, a yankee candle car freshener, bookmarks...) Thank you!
.JPG)
Rebekah gave me flipflops...brown ones with little flowers on the side...
But the best present of all...was having Jonathan here to celebrate it! I love this picture that Rebekah did! I can honestly say that there is nothing too hard for the Lord...God has been and is so good to me!
6 comments:
SO glad you had a good birthday! The last picture is so sweet!
Blogger was having picture issues earlier - seems to be fixed now. Happy Bday!
You're right--nothing's too hard for Him, and He loves us! So glad you had a wonderful weekend.
Love the picture of the two of you. So sweet...we are sooo excited for you.
Thanks everyone for the sweet comments! they are so special!
Jennifer
Your pictures are lovely and I'm so glad you had a nice birthday!
I love that last picture...and NO...NOTHING is too hard for God!!
Praise His Name!
Post a Comment