Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Final Days!!!!

 
MORE DAYS UNTIL JONATHAN GETS HERE!!!!!!...I know...ya'll are probably getting tired of these countdowns, right? hahaha...
 
 
All of us girls at Youth Conference with Daddy!
 

The Fundamental 3 or Vessels unto Honor...

 
 
A skit we did a few years back for a Youth Rally...we were from Have It Your Way Baptist College...a tour group traveling through the area...
 
Bethany and I at the Fourth of July Picnic at Granny's... and only...
 
 
 
More days until my birthday!!!!

2 comments:

Our Cross Stitching Home/Historie/One of God's little Princesses said...

Love the pictures of you and your family! Hang in there! Is Mr. Jonathan's visit to celebrate your birthday?

God's Been Good said...

Yes, he is coming to celebrate my birthday! I am looking forward to it! thanks for stopping by!

Jennifer


For Your Enjoyment!