
Only 4 more days until Jonathan gets here, Lord willing!!! Whoohoo...I know...I know...that I have posted this pic several times, but I think this one is a favorite of mine...it just captures Jonathan's smile perfectly!! ;-)


And only 6 mores days until I turn 24...this is a picture with Baby Stephen...isn't he so cute in his little sweater vest?


Spendin' time with the girls shopping...






3 comments:
How exciting, Jennifer!! I can tell
you like that picture of Jonathan. ;)
Hey there! I'm Kristi from Thimble Thoughts. I know that Jonathan!! :) Our family loves their family. He's a good boy!! Hope you have a wonderful visit.
~Kristi
Jennifer, I met the Greenlees through my friends the Harkins. Rachel was like the big sister I never had when I was younger and gave me great advice on marriage and children before Bruce and I were married. So I've been knowing them since before Courtney was born. We were honored to take a trip up to Alum Creek for the first time when our children were small. Seth was just a baby, about eight or nine months old then. It was a lot of fun. We fell in love with West Virginia and the Greenlee family and ALL the family up there on that trip and have remained friends through the years. They are a very sweet family. Well, all except Brother John. He's sweet...in his own strange little way. And you can tell him I said that. Ha haaaaa!!! Anyway, Courtney told me about you a while back and I've been reading your blog when I get a chance. It's nice to "meet" you. :)
~Kristi
Post a Comment