Somebody sent me this a little while ago, and I have some extra time on my hands so I thought I would fill it out.
1. What time did you get up this morning? umm...it's Saturday...and I was up at 2 AM reading....about 10, but I was awake just didn't get up...
2. Diamonds or pearls? hmmm...both...I like the old-fashioned look of pearls, but I like diamonds, too.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? been only once...never been again. I was at a slumber party....we all mistakes...
...
4. What is your favorite TV show? I like the old shows...Like Andy Griffith, Little House, Avonlea...
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? cereal, toast
6. What is your middle name? Lee
7. What food do you dislike? I'm not a big mayo fan...I will have it on some things...
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? His Own...God is Good
9. What kind of car do you drive? Ford Focus
10. Favorite sandwich? Turkey
11. What characteristic do you despise? dishonesty, pridefullness, mean-spirited, critical spirit
12. Favorite item of clothing? guess? a good denim skirt
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you
go? I love the mountains and the coast...but sometimes it is nice to go somewhere different...I've never been to the Amish Country or Charleston, SC...I've seen info on those two and they look like neat places to go and see.
14. Favorite brand of clothing?
Don't have one...
15. Where would you retire to?
not really thinking about that now...
16. What was your most memorable birthday? hmm...16th right now...
17. Favorite sport to watch? basketball
18. Furthest place you are sending this? blogger, hahaha...and there's no telling where or who will do this next!
19. Person you expect to send it back first? no one....
20. When is your birthday? March 28
21. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night Owl- Thats me!
22. What is your shoe size? 7 1/2
23. Pets? 2 dogs and a cat
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? hmmm...I started courting Jonathan on Dec. 3! That's the most exciting thing in my life right now...just seeing the Lord work in that!
25. What did you want to be when you were little? a mama and a teacher
26. How old are you today? 23
27. What is your favorite candy? milky way and reese's peanut butter cup
28. What is your favorite flower? deep pink roses, wysteria, buttercups
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? March 26! March 27! March 28!
30. What's your full name? Jennifer Lee....nope my lips are tight!
31. What are you listening to now? nothing really...
32. What was the last thing you ate? stir-fry...
33. Do you wish on stars? most of the time...when I'm looking at the stars, I'm telling the Lord my heart's desires...instead of wishing on the stars...
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? pink or blue!
35. How is the weather right now? chilly
36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? you know what...I don't think that I've been on the phone today...mama called but I missed her call...
37. Favorite Soda? Diet Coke...
38. Favorite restaurant? hmmm...that is a tough one...I like Wester Sizzlin', McD's, different places...it changes every now and then....
39. Real hair color? dark brown almost black...
40. What was your favorite toy as a child? yes...a barbie and ken :-)
41. Summer or winter?
Both
42. Hugs or kisses? in candy...kisses...
43. Chocolate or Vanilla? chocolate
44. Coffee or tea?
Tea
45. Do you want your friends to email you back? Yes...
46. When was the last time you cried? Yesterday...
47. What is under your bed? nothing...my bed is under Rebekah's bed...
48. What did you do last night? eat pizza, watch a movie, Sarah came over...
49. What are you afraid of? hmm...nothing right this minute...
50. Salty or sweet? both...
51. How many keys on your key ring? I don't know...haven't counted recently...6 at least, and I still use all of them...
52. How many years at your current job? almost 6
53. Favorite day of the week? Thursday and Sunday...
54. How many towns have you lived in? one
55. Do you make friends easily? hmm...I don't know...sometimes I'm shy...
56. How many people will you send this to? no one...I'm blogging it.
57. How many will respond? again blogging it, but anyone is welcome to do it, too!
58. Favorite website? right now...my gmail account :-)...really, I only check my email, blog, and respond to my email...
59. Hobby? blogging, scrapbooking, playing the piano, reading...
60. Favorite veggie? hmm...I'm not real picky...I don't care for brussel sprouts though...
THE END! that really ended on a weird note...Have a great weekend!
Pantry Challenge Week #3
-
I'm participating in the $5 Pantry Building Challenge hosted by Patsi at A
Working Pantry.
This is what I added to my pantry this week.
The black bea...
1 day ago






4 comments:
What a fun tag, Jennifer!!
I learned a lot about you. :)
~ Love,
Lindsay
WOW! I was very excited when I found your blog! How did you get Godly music on your playlist? I have been trying to figure that out for a long time. Were you able to upload your own?
Your blog has really beenan encouragement to me. Thank you!
God Bless,
Rebecca
Can i ask what was so bad about going to the movie theaters once that you've never been again and consider it a mistake going? Do you just prefer watching movies at home?
Milkyway bars are super yummy i agree :-). Although i like the dark ones best!
Rebecca,
I have an account at mixpod.com. There is a way that you can upload your own music, but I have not figured that out yet. Sorry...but I can tell you where to search for great music on there...It searches youtube for music to add to you player. I use music from "1bohdan1" and also the John Marshall Family, but you can just search music that you know. Then you arrange and save and place the code into your layout like you would like adding a background, etc. I hope this helps! Thanks for visiting and following!
Jennifer,
Yes, I have been to the movies once, but it is my personal conviction that I do not go to movies. One reason is that I want to be above approach. 1 Thessalonians 5:22 Abstain from all appearance of evil.
I hope that helps! I don't think anyone is wicked for going or that I'm better, but it is a personal conviction between me and the Lord.
Jennifer
Post a Comment