Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Countdown to Valentine's Day...well February 12...less than 48 hours...

Don't you just love Ernest T. Bass? This may be weird to post on a countdown to Valentine's, but since Jonathan is coming down and we are courting, I thought this video is perfect! Enjoy!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

I LOVE this clip, Jennifer!! I might have to post it on my blog soon. :) Ernest T. Bass is sooo funny! :D

Our Cross Stitching Home/Historie/One of God's little Princesses said...

Too funny! I like the episode where he goes to Mrs. Wiley's social and meets "Rowena." Hope you have a lovely weekend!

Ash Y said...

Like Ernest T.!!! One of our favorite movies, or show...
Have fun on Valentines Day!!! My parents annivarsary (sp?) is on Valentines!!! Isn't that neat???!!!

Cove Girl said...

That's HILARIOUS!!! I'd never seen that one before.


For Your Enjoyment!