Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Happy Birthday, Jonathan!

jonathanandjennifer17-Copy.jpg picture by jenniferleetaylor
Doesn't he have a great smile? I think this one is my favorites!

jonathanandjennifer13-2.jpg picture by jenniferleetaylor


jonathan17.jpg picture by jenniferleetaylor
Can you believe the snowman is taller than him?
Happy, Happy Birthday, Jonathan! I hope you have the best birthday! (Thanks for the pictures, Jonathan!)

9 comments:

Mrs. Naomi said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Jonathan
Happy Birthday to you!

Hope you have a wonderful birthday!

Love,
Mom

Courtney, Jer.33:3 said...

Cute post! I've already posted my greetings on his FB. :)

Seth said...

Happy Birthday Jonny!!!

Heather Ruth said...

Happy Birthday, Jonathan. You were my playmate, my "partner in crime" (we usually got in trouble together), my listening ear (I guess that I've always kinda liked to talk!) and one of my best friends. Glad that God gave you to me as one of my brothers. Hope that this is a great day for you. We love you and miss you.

Love,
Heather
(and also bday wishes/hugs from the rest of the family- Stephen, Elizabeth, Joanna and Abigail)

Mrs. Freida said...

Happy Birthday Jonathan! I hope this will be your bestest BDay ever!

Rebekah said...

Happy Birthday Jonathan!!!!
Hope you had a great one!!!!
Don't worry you're not that old..hehe

Brooke said...

Happy birthday!! Great post, Jennifer!

AnnaMarie said...

So happy for you Jennifer! If your life is even half as busy as mine, I totally understand the delay in e-mails! Have a great weekend!

~Rebecca~ said...

Happy Be-lated Birthday to your sweetheart Jennifer!

Thankyou for your very sweet comment on my blog! It was very encouraging!!

You both make a cute couple!

Justin was also a "Christmas gift" from God!

~Rebecca


For Your Enjoyment!