Thank you, Katie!!!
Questions:
1. When were you saved? at the age of 4...my mama led me to the Lord, but later I had doubts but I settled it 100% for sure in May of 2007!
2. What is your favorite passage of scripture? Psalms 37:4,5; Job 23:10; and I could go on, but those are just two!
3. What do you feel is one of the most important bible standards (modesty, purity, etc.)? I'm not sure that I think that there is one that is more important than the other, but I think you should obey Scripture. God's Word is God's Word. It never changes. Modesty according to the Bible hasn't changed, neither has purity. They are both equally important!
4. Name one random fact about you. hmmm...I like cake, but I really don't care about the frosting! Weird, I know! I like just enough for the taste, but then I just don't eat the rest...daddy usually finishes it for me!
Questions:
1. When were you saved? at the age of 4...my mama led me to the Lord, but later I had doubts but I settled it 100% for sure in May of 2007!
2. What is your favorite passage of scripture? Psalms 37:4,5; Job 23:10; and I could go on, but those are just two!
3. What do you feel is one of the most important bible standards (modesty, purity, etc.)? I'm not sure that I think that there is one that is more important than the other, but I think you should obey Scripture. God's Word is God's Word. It never changes. Modesty according to the Bible hasn't changed, neither has purity. They are both equally important!
4. Name one random fact about you. hmmm...I like cake, but I really don't care about the frosting! Weird, I know! I like just enough for the taste, but then I just don't eat the rest...daddy usually finishes it for me!







1 comment:
Well, you've been awarded again, Jennifer!
Check out my blog for details. :)
~ Blessings,
Lindsay
Post a Comment