Let's see what has been going on at our house this week:
- Last Thursday, my daddy received a call from a special young man, named Jonathan. (Which most of you know all about that) All I can say is God answered a truly wonderful prayer!
- Last Friday, we celebrated Rachael's birthday. She is 22, now!
- Last Saturday, daddy almost completed most of the bathrooms. I really need to post some pictures on here.
- Last Sunday was a pretty normal Sunday, except for the fact that I was in both services. I am usually in children's church! So that was a blessing!
- Monday was just a normal day...I can't seem to remember much that went on.
- Tuesday was a piano day for me!
- Wednesday: Church night again! Daddy has been doing a study on Proverbs, which I haven't been able to here because I help out with Patch the Pirate club, I was able to here that sermon, too! He preached on "Are you going forward or froward?"
- And that brings us back to Thursday! Today has been a busy day. Daddy took us Christmas shopping, I had piano in the afternoon, and then, Rebekah and I went to Sarah's Christmas program at her school!






1 comment:
Wow, it sounds like you've been busy, Jennifer! I enjoyed reading about your week. :)
~ Love,
Lindsay
Post a Comment