Outside my window...rainy, rainy...I wish it would snow! When I was little, I used to pray for snow every Christmas...I'm dreamin' of a white Christmas! It is cold here!
I am thinking...about Christmas presents...I have started but haven't really bought anything! I have finished mama's, I think...some people are harder to buy for...hmm...
I am creating...this post, somethings for daddy, just finished an email :), prayer bulliten, etc
I am thankful for...the Lord hearing and answering our prayers! He is so good!!!
From the kitchen...I made a casserole from leftovers...daddy and mama are gone Christmas shopping...
I am wearing...a denim skirt and a long sleeve shirt...
I am going...to go to church tomorrow night...hopefully, have piano lessons on Thursday, and go Christmas shopping!!
I am reading...Raising Daughters of Virtue
I am hearing...my family talking!
Random Picture...
Looking for a Christmas tree!.JPG)
I am thinking...about Christmas presents...I have started but haven't really bought anything! I have finished mama's, I think...some people are harder to buy for...hmm...
I am creating...this post, somethings for daddy, just finished an email :), prayer bulliten, etc
I am thankful for...the Lord hearing and answering our prayers! He is so good!!!
From the kitchen...I made a casserole from leftovers...daddy and mama are gone Christmas shopping...
I am wearing...a denim skirt and a long sleeve shirt...
I am going...to go to church tomorrow night...hopefully, have piano lessons on Thursday, and go Christmas shopping!!
I am reading...Raising Daughters of Virtue
I am hearing...my family talking!
Random Picture...
Looking for a Christmas tree!






1 comment:
I really enjoyed reading your daybook, Jennifer!! That's a great picture of you and your sisters. :)
Oh, and I've given you an award!
Check out my blog for details. ;)
~ Love,
Lindsay
Post a Comment