Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Jennifer's Daybook

FOR TODAY...December 30, 2009...only one more day left in this year, can you believe it?

Outside my window...cold and cloudy today! I think it is supposed to warm up a little then next week, we are supposed to stay in the 30's...

I am thinking...about someone special...some things that I need to type up for daddy before church tonight...

I am thankful for...the things that the Lord has taught me in this last year, the people He has brought into my life :), I could name many more things, salvation, assurance of my salvation, a godly daddy and mama, sisters who are my friends...

From the kitchen...nothing yet...and I'm getting hungrier by the minute!

I am wearing...denim skirt and a sweater...

I am going...to go to church tonight (we are having a prayer service for the New Year, we used to do it on New Year's Eve, but people would get into wrecks, their cars would break down...weird, huh?)

I am hearing...nothing but the heater running...this is vacation week, so everyone is sleeping in this morning...

Around the house...taking down the Christmas decorations...it's kind of sad to see it go...

Plans for the rest of the week...eat at Granny's on New Year's Day (the traditional Southern meal, fried chicken, black-eyed peas, etc.) a wedding on Saturday afternoon, then Granny's birthday that night, Sunday church...then starts a new week... :) a good week...

No comments:


For Your Enjoyment!