Rebekah tagged me!!! Thanks so much, Rebekah!
Here it goes...
List seven songs that you are into right now...
1. This changes ever so often...God Makes No Mistakes
2. Is Anything too Hard for God?
3. Once in Royal David's City...our choir is singing this song this Sunday! I love it!
4. Tis' So Sweet to Trust in Jesus
5. Simply Trusting
6. White Christmas...another Christmas song!
7. One more Christmas song...The First Noel
What kind of a car do you want when you're older? Am I in the older rank, now? haha...I have a Ford Focus, but cars really don't matter to me.
Where do you want to live when you're older? I'd like to live in the country...I've never lived in the city...it would take some adjustment, but where ever the Lord sends me and my husband!
Do you want to go to college? I have been there and done that for a semester. It was okay, but I am a home-body!
How many siblings do you have? 3 sisters...and a little brother in heaven...(I copied my sister on this!)
How many children do you want to have when you're married? As many as the Lord would bless me and my husband with...
Boys or girls? Both!
City girl or country girl? Country Girl
Gourmet meals or steak with salad? Steak with salad...I am definitely not fancy!
Flying or driving? Driving...well, rather, riding, if there is someone else that can drive then I will let them drive, unless it is my sister, Rebekah then I do not let her drive!
Bike riding or swimming? hmm...I am not very athletic...hmm...I'd rather use my own two feet! and walk!
Sports or no sports? I like to watch basketball! I think I'll start pulling for the Mountaineers! :)
Books or movies? Both
School or chores? chores...I liked English and History in school though...
Inside or outside? Both...only during the summer, it gets really humid here, not real pleasant sometimes!
Wednesday or Sunday? Sunday! The kids are in church on Sunday morning! There is a lot more excitement! There seems to be a better spirit in the church when there are more children in the service!
Friends or Family? Both!
Fried or scrambled eggs? Scrambled...I've never tried a fried egg before! But Daddy likes them!
Pancakes or cereal? Pancakes!
Big meal or something small? Either!
Movie or TV show? Either...give me an old movie or an old television show any day! None of that new junk!
Thing to do outside? I used to love to swing! Swing and sing! and play in the mud, make mudpies! We used to pretend we were fishing in the ditches at Granny's house!
Favorite meal? Pasta, steak and potato and salad, not Pasta and the steak together but to separate meals!...hahaha...
Place to read a good book? On the couch in the living room, in my room, most of the time after everyone has gone to bed!
What is your favorite vegetable? that's hard...broccoli, okra, mashed potatoes, corn, green beans...I could go on!
Where do you want to live when you graduate? Well...I have been out of high school since 2004, and Lord willing, I will live at home until the time I get married!
What time of day do you like the best? Sunset...I love to watch the way the colors change in the sky...
What is your favorite flower? Deep pink roses (they have to be a deep pink! :D) and yellow roses with pink
What is your favorite weapon? hmmm...spiritually speaking the Bible...where would I be without God's Word, but physically speaking....hmmm....when we had a yard sale last time, it was just Rebekah, Sarah, and I, so I carried a knife...while we were waiting for customers...I practiced throwing it...I wonder why we didn't have many customers?...hahaha....no but really I don't have a favorite weapon as far as knives, guns, bombs...
Do you like sports? Didn't we already do this one?
Do you like writing? When I can think of something!
What is your favorite month? November, December, January, March, June, I pretty much like them all...haha...
Do you like adventure? yes of course!
Do you collect anything? I like teacups, anything antiquy...is that a word?
Do you live near your grandparents? Yes
Are you bored of this? ummm...yes...






1 comment:
Oh, I'm glad you got tagged, Jennifer!
I really enjoyed reading your answers. :)
~ Love,
Lindsay
Post a Comment