
"But the angel said unto him, Fear not, Zacharias: for thy prayer is heard; and thy wife Elisabeth shall bear thee a son, and thou shalt call his name John."
Luke 1:13
"And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God."
Luke 1:30
"But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost."
Matthew 1:20
"And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people."
Luke 2:10
I was thinking on what to post on. It seems like I have been kind of blank everytime I sit down to blog! But I was thinking the other night, when I could not sleep, about all the verses just in the Christmas story where the angel of the Lord told the people to "Fear not!" What a truth for us Christians! We should never fear what God has told us to do, what is in the future, what God has promised to do...never fear...
"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."
2 Timothy 1:7







1 comment:
Great verses, and I love the painting!! Where do you and Rebekah find all of the cute pictures and paintings that y'all use? I would love to know! :)
~ Blessings,
Lindsay
Post a Comment