Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A Christmas Trip to the Tea Room

We love to go to the Olde Tea Room in the next town over! Plus, they give pastor's families a discount! So, yesterday, daddy told mama that she could drive us girls up there, and stay as long as we want! So we were sure to take plenty of pictures! I am going to share their Christmas decor pics on my other blog, Heart and Home! So, be sure to click the button on the left!





























5 comments:

Kate said...

Awesome Pictures! We have a tea room around here, but I've not been there yet. Looks like so much fun tho! : )

Oh, How did you get it to snow on your blog? It is sooo cute! If you don't mind, please leave a comment on my blog and let me know. : )

Becka said...

I have never been to a tea room, would love to go & maybe one day can ?

But it looks like such fun !!
I know yall had a great time,

you all look like your mom,:o)

Rebecca said...

That looks like a lot of fun!

Mrs. Naomi said...

I love the pictures of you and your family in the tea room. I'm sure you had a wonderful time. What wonderful memories!

God's Been Good said...

Thanks everyone for the comments!

Katie, you and your mother should try the tea room in your area! We first went with some homeschool friends of ours...we stayed for like 2-3 hours just drinking tea and talking!

Becka, most people do say that we look like mama though many people say I favor daddy's side of the family! Thanks for the compliment!

Rebecca, it was fun! Maybe next time you come we can go! and maybe meet your sister it is about halfway for her!

Mrs. Naomi, we did make wonderful memories! Have you ever heard the song by Ron Hamilton, Cherish the Moments? We have made many memories this year!


For Your Enjoyment!