Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Old Fashioned Sunday

Well, I hope everyone has had a wonderful Lord's day! We had a great day today with Old Fashioned Sunday! I love to wear the old hair styles and the dresses! I think that I was born in the wrong century! Here is a few pics!
 
oldfashioned24.jpg picture by jenniferleetaylor
 
Mama, looking lovely, and Daddy, handsome!
 
 oldfashioned11.jpg picture by jenniferleetaylor
 
 Me, with my puffy skirts...one of the bus kids today told me I had a huge skirt on! haha...
 
 
Daddy and Rebekah acting silly!
 
 
Bethany taking her always perfect picture! 
 
 
 Katie looking so grown up! Don't she look beautiful?!?
 
 
 
 Sarah, Rebekah, and I singing "My Lord Will Never Change" (At least, I think that is what it is called...)
 
 
 Donnie and Rachael
 
 
Donnie and Rachael singing "I'll Fly Away" old fashioned style!
 
 
Uncle Don, Sarah, Molly, and Aunt Amy...looking very old fashioned!
 
 
 
 Katie, Bethany, and Molly
 
 
 We finally at the end of the Sunday morning service has the opportunity to take a family picture!
 
 

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh, that looks like so much fun, Jennifer!!
I really enjoyed the pictures. :)

~ Love,
Lindsay

Caroline said...

It looks like it was such a fun day! You all look beautiful in your "huge skirts"!

Michaila said...

That looks like it'd be so much fun! I love the 'old fashioned' time, too!

Amber said...

I love your outfits!!!

Brooke said...

I think I was born in the wrong century also!! :) I love dressing up in Old-Fashioned clothes. Your dress is really pretty!!

Arminda y Deborah K. said...

I love your pics!! So cute the pics and the dresses!!
God bless you!

Arminda;)

Courtney, Jer.33:3 said...

LOVE ya'll's outfits!!


For Your Enjoyment!