Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday, November 9, 2009

Just for Fun...

Since I am posting "Thankful Tuesday's" I decided not to do God's Been Good Monday's for the month of November...so, today I am just posting something to give everyone a good laugh...

Proverbs 15:13 "A merry heart maketh a cheerful countenance: but by sorrow of the heart the spirit is broken."
Proverbs 17:22 "A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones."
Proverbs 18:14 "The spirit of a man will sustain his infirmity; but a wounded spirit who can bear?"

I can't seem to embed this video, but this is one of my favorite scenes from Anne of Green Gables! You can click here to watch! Hope ya'll have a good laugh! Enjoy! Remember don't eat the plum pudding!!!!

No comments:


For Your Enjoyment!