FOR TODAY...November 17, 2009
Outside my window...cloudy, rainy, cold, but the leaves are beautiful now! Just wish the sun was shining!
I am thinking...about next week is Thanksgiving!!! Can you believe that we are already almost through November? And we have old-fashioned Sunday on Sunday, and I love wearing the old fashioned dresses! I can't wait to share pictures!
I am creating...looking at some homemade Christmas presents from the Gooseberry Patch Christmas book! I love their stuff!
I am thankful for...the surety of God's promises! We don't have surety in much else, but we can always depend upon God's Word and His promise to keep His Word!
From the kitchen...Stir-fry chicken...
I am wearing...a denim skirt and a shirt mama bought at Goodwill...it has burgundy flowers with a gold design...it's a Gloria Vanderbilt...

I am going...to help with the bathroom tomorrow...go to church...teach piano on Thursday...and so on...
I am reading...Betsy's wedding...still reading it from last week!
I am hearing...Little Rascals (the old black and white shorts! Spanky is so cute!)
Something about me...hmm...something about me...I don't know what to say...oh I know...one time, when I was playing the piano in church...out of the corner of my eye, I saw something moving under the pews...the next thing I knew, I lifted my feet and it ran under my legs! I just kept on playing...just faster and faster... at the end during the invitation, all I could think about was the mouse running up the song leader's pant legs as he led "Just As I Am"!






1 comment:
Oh, I love the Gooseberry Patch books!! They are just full of such yummy recipes and fun ideas. My mom collects them. :)
That's a funny story about you! I don't think I could've kept playing the piano after seeing that mouse. lol! :D
Anyway, I hope you're having a blessed day, Jennifer!
~ Love,
Lindsay
Post a Comment