Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving from our Home to Your Home!

Happy Thanksgiving from our home to yours. We girls put this little video together for our bloggy friends! Now, we are not professional singers, and I am not a profesional piano player, but we hope that it is a blessing! These are the things we are thankful for! Have a great Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I just left a comment on your sister's blog as well..what a beautiful job on the song..it made me cry and blessed me very much!! God bless!!

Lindsay said...

Oh, this was a great video, Jennifer!!
Y'all did a wonderful job. :)

~ Love,
Lindsay

Rebecca said...

I liked the video! You're going to have to teach me how to do that some time when we're together. A group sang that song on Wednesday night at the Thanksgiving & Praise service at my church. Truly, we have all been blessed! When I was in South Africa, I realized how much we Americans take for granted. God has been so good to us! I hope y'all had a good Thanksgiving. I'll try to e-mail you tonight! :)

brandy said...

Thank you for sharing! One of my favorite songs and you guys did a great job!!

Ash Y said...

I like the video! So true- we have been blessed!


For Your Enjoyment!