Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Jennifer's Daybook...




FOR TODAY...October 21, 2009



Outside my window...warm, fall day! BEEEEAAAAUUUTTTIIIFFFUL!




I am thinking...about what needs to be done! My friend, Rebecca, is coming in this weekend, Lord willing! We are having Friend Sunday at church! So, it will be neat to have a friend to actually come. (Most of our friends live out of town!)



I am creating...this post, getting together the little children's church curriculum (we use some older Regular Baptist for our younger kids...the older versions are KJV...I think now you have to specify that you want KJV?...the one that we use offers a good variety....flannel graph, picture cards, and little craft time sheets)



I am thankful for...the Lord being with us in every situation...I love Psalms 139. It has been a great encouragement to me!



From the kitchen...I think that we are having chicken noodle soup for supper...something fast and easy!



I am wearing...a denim skirt and a blue and red plaid shirt!



I am going...to church tonight...piano tomorrow...



I am reading...any good suggestions? Anybody know a good biography?



I am hearing...nothing much...



My favorite things...I like to go grocery shopping...I know I am weird! I love to see the Christmas stuff starting to come out in the stores!

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

I like to grocery shop too:)

God's Been Good said...

We went to Harris Teeter today to get the E-vic special (it was a bag of snicker's or milkyways funsize) and only paid $.04 after double coupons! I was so excited because usually they are like $2-4!

Courtney, Jer.33:3 said...

Tell Rebecca, "hey!" for me! :) Can't wait to see the pics afterwards.

Jennifer said...

Man!! That's a great deal!! I love coupons:)

Tammy said...

Thank you for coming by my blog. It is always such a blessing to me personally to come across young people who have a heart for God and a desire to honor Him with their lives.

God Bless!

God's Been Good said...

Courtney, I will tell Rebecca "hey"! We are looking forward to her visit!

Tammy, thanks for the encouragement!

Jennifer, I love coupons, too!

Jonathan said...

Tell Rebecca, "Hey!" for me too! And tell her I said to behave herself. (No sliding down the banisters!)

God's Been Good said...

Oh! Does she do that?!? hahaha...we will have to watch her closely then! hahaha...thankfully we don't have any banisters! We don't have any poster beds either so she can't swing around them! (We used to do that when we were much smaller, but sadly they finally broke) haha...I'll tell her "hey"!

Jennifer

nay nay said...

I Love the Fall! Such beautiful colors! We're taking a trip to NC in a month to see my brother home from Iraq, I cant wait....I'm really excited about driving through Virginia in the fall! It's going to be beautiful!

~Great post!


For Your Enjoyment!