Hey, everyone (would have said "ya'll" but figured I'd say something differently! :D) hope everyone has had a great Lord's day! We had an exciting day at church! Today was our Country Fall Festival! We had a regular Sunday School hour and morning service, but following, we had a picnic dinner and games for the kids or whoever wanted to stay! We had a great time, but I have to say! It was freezing! We don't usually have this cold weather until after or around Christmas! But praise the Lord that the rain stopped before it was time to play! We also had a "bus" parent visit today! So that was a blessing! Enjoy the pics!
Pantry Challenge Week #3
-
I'm participating in the $5 Pantry Building Challenge hosted by Patsi at A
Working Pantry.
This is what I added to my pantry this week.
The black bea...
1 day ago







No comments:
Post a Comment