Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Did You Hear?


It seems as though I have posted a giveaway every week lately! Rebekah is having a giveaway for her 1 year anniversary! So stop on over and enter!

5 comments:

Michaila said...

I will be sure to stop over and enter. On a side note, where do you get all of the pretty pictures? (I think these pictures of the ladies in their white gloves and pearls are so pretty!)

A Sister Through Christ,
Michaila

God's Been Good said...

PS: Always make sure that they do not have a copyright! :-D That's a biggy!

Jennifer

God's Been Good said...

Michaila,

I often find my pictures on randome sites. Photobucket is a great place...you just kind of have to know the right way to word your search. Also, I sometimes find some on random friends blogs that do not have a copyright!

Thanks for the comments!

Jennifer

Becka said...

I will be sure to stop by,
thanks

Michaila said...

Jennifer,

Thanks for the information. I'll see what I can find.

Michaila

p.s. My friend almost used a copyrighted picture, but she caught her mistake. So, we make sure we check all the time now! =)


For Your Enjoyment!