Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday, September 14, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook...

FOR TODAY...September 14, 2009

Outside my window...warm, pleasant weather with only one cloud in the sky! Seriously, there was only one cloud in the sky!

I am thinking...about emailing some friends...sorry, it has taken me a few days to get back to all of ya'll! We have had a hectic weekend...

I am thankful for...so many things...I have been truly blessed...for the Lord's guidance and protection...

From the kitchen...don't tell anyone, but I just ate a chocolate cookie!

I am wearing...a denim skirt and a pink shirt

I am going...to go to a revival service with Lou Rossi!!! Do some ironing...

I am reading...nothing much...Sense and Sensibility...that's what I am reading for fiction...I love the classics! Still working on some of the ones from last week...

I am hearing...my sisters getting ready to do their school work...

Around the house...pumpkin spice candle...smells so good!

Plans for the rest of the week...piano lessons as usual, church, work to do for daddy, maybe a soccer game on Friday night with my cousins...but that is about it for this week!

1 comment:

Becka said...

Sounds like you have your week planned out,,
By the time I get a plan my week is about over,,lol


For Your Enjoyment!