Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Random Picture Thursday...Best Buds!

I'd like to dedicate this post to my best buds! Rebekah, Katie, Bethany, Molly, Sarah, and Donnie! And now Rachael has been added! I love ya'll! Precious Memories!






You know that you are best buds when you jump on the motel beds at 10:00 at night! You would not believe, but the ladies at the meeting we were at told us to jump on the beds!
Yes, that is me...I sound so prim and proper on my blog! But I am an official bed jumper! I can jump and touch my toes! hahaha...



Rachael, we are so glad that you have become a part of our crowd! Even though, we are pretty crazy sometimes!




Let's see if you can guess who these kids are!

2 comments:

Michaila said...

Like I've said so many times before, I LOVE random picture Thursday! And the bed jumping looks like so much fun! (the picture of you girls in the hats reminds me of the girls and I when we go shopping. We take lots of pictures!)

A Sister Through Christ
~Michaila

God's Been Good said...

The Bed jumping only occurs when we go to that specific ladies meeting! haha...so that is a rare treat!


Jennifer


For Your Enjoyment!