Random Spots (Pages is such a blah term, don't you think?)

The Countdown begins...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Free Samples / Freebies / Free

Free Samples / Freebies / Free

Hey, ya'll just wanted to share a great "freebie" site! I have found some great free stuff from here! Just click the site above and start registering for free stuff! Right now they have a free cookbook from Jiffy! If anyone has any other freebies sites that they would like to share just leave a comment! I LOVE FREEBIES!

4 comments:

Maggie said...

Oooh, cool! Hmm, I don't have any sites for freebies, but if I come across one I will most deffenatly tell yyou about it!

Caroline said...

Fun! I gave you an award, I think you've already been given it so please don't feel like you have to do the tag all over again!

Becka said...

Now thats too neat,,
I need anything thats free.....:o)

Courtney, Jer.33:3 said...

www.moneysavingmom.com will tell of freebies/good deals. I check her site often.


For Your Enjoyment!